This picture was taken a year ago today. This was the boys' first trip out of the nursery! We got to go next door to a private room for some "rooming in" time that we never got to have while I was in the hospital. It was labor day weekend, and Gran and Big Daddy got to come visit. We were getting close to going home! By the way... can you tell who's who?
This picture was the same day... we just love this picture of Palmer! He was entranced with Big Daddy's bright shirt. I know it is a little crazy to post pictures from a year ago, but I have been reading back over my baby journal. This is a journal I started about a year after we started trying to get pregnant. It took us four years, so there are lots of fun entries! I kept detailed entries while the boys were in the hospital. As you can imagine, the entries slowed down once they came home! I still write to the boys, although that first journal is full. I am well into my next journal. I hope to read these to the boys someday so they know how much they were loved and prayed for long before they were even conceived. I look back over this past year and can't believe how fast it has gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment