Monday, November 20, 2006

Trying something new... let me know how it works!

OK... my Picassa software has a new feature called "Web Albums" that I'm trying out... I think you can click on the picture above and it will take you to a page with 60 pictures on it! It has some cool features... you can download the entire album (MOM!) or share your web albums with me, but most of all it is SUPER easy to use! These pictures are from Halloween through the middle of November, and include the pictures in the last few posts. Try it out and let me know what you think... I'm waiting for your opinions, friends of blog world!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad you found us! This is such a great way to keep up with everyone's lives. The boys are so cute! It looks like y'all are having a blast (though I don't know how you do it with two!). Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

It worked great!

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to share pictures. Your boys are so cute. I love coming here to check on how they are growing. I hope you enjoy the new house in Lubbock!
-Allison (Brackeen) Brown