Sad that I haven't posted since my Christmas update, huh? The boys are at such a fun age right now... challenging, but fun. Their vocabulary astounds me every day! We are having so much fun hearing them talk to us and to each other. Palmer is the bossy big brother (remember... he is a whole MINUTE older!), but Harrison has started really standing up for himself lately. Hilarious. I have a super cute picture of the boys with their cousins wearing wax lips... but for some reason my computer won't let me rotate it. I'll keep trying... it is a funny picture.
Here is a picture of them playing in the huge leaf pile between our house and the next one.

And here is a funny picture that needs explanation. Palmer was home sick for three days a few weeks ago... and all he wanted to do... 24 hours a day... was play with Mr. Potato Head. Carter and I traded off staying home with him and I took this picture of all seven of his creations at once. We've since added a few more to our collection because Taco Bueno has Pototo Head toys in their kids meals!

Notice the big potato is wearing Palmer's sunglasses :)
2 comments:
What big boys you have!
Silly potato heads are the BEST!
Post a Comment