I was too tired last night to post... so here are two days worth of pictures and one video. The boys are getting more adventurous each day in the ocean... it has been really fun to watch their progression. We went yesterday to a water park here in town (the picture below is of Palmer coming down a water slide tunnel!) and the boys had a blast! The video is of Palmer coming down a really tall water slide... I couldn't believe he actually did it, but he wanted to go again as soon as he finished! Harrison wouldn't go the first time but after he saw how much fun Palmer had he tried it and loved it! I also love the picture below of Harrison writing his name in the sand. The last blog entry was written by Carter... I don't know why he didn't claim responsibility for it. ???? We are all having a GREAT time!
No comments:
Post a Comment