Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 months old

Annabelle is 8 months old today. The time is going by WAY, WAY, WAY too fast! She is growing and changing so much that it makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Joy was definitely the perfect choice of a middle name for her... she is definitely that. She looks just like my baby pictures and is hilarious. She is enjoying her time alone with Mommy and Daddy right now while the boys are vacationing in Texas with the grandparents. I think she must miss them, though. We played in their room yesterday so I could pull out some of their old toys for her to play with. Her favorite by far was the old classic stacking rings... she was entertained for quite a while! Here are a few pictures of our girl over the past few weeks...

* Annabelle and Harrison (who adores her, by the way... Palmer does too, but she and Harrison have this crazy precious bond)









At at picnic at the park feeling the grass







Swinging at the park (love this pic!)

Standing up holding her crib rail...


Humiliatingly... here is the proof that she looks like me.  :)  I was 9 months old in this picture.  Yes, my cheeks are much chubbier.  No comments please.


 
And just to go along with humiliation... here I am with my mom :)  Love you, Mimi!  Hee hee!

And we'll spread the humiliation around to include my handsome Daddy, too!  What a jacket and glasses!

Here's what I hope Annabelle looks like when she's this old... this cuteness can't count as humilation for my mom!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becca said...

So sweet! And you look like your mom too! I love family resemblances.