Tuesday, May 23, 2006

No pictures... just an update!


Well, Folks... it is official. Carter has accepted a FABULOUS job in Seagraves! We will all be Eagles, soon. We spent last Thursday and Friday there visiting the school and were SO impressed. Carter is beyond excited! He is in the process of hiring his first assistant ever, which is cool but overwhelming at the same time. I'm not sure I want to drive 120 miles round trip each day, so we're working on some options for my job. Please keep us in your prayers as we try to sell our house and purchase a new one in Seagraves (we've already found it... TOO CUTE!)

More later...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

EXCELLENT!

Seagraves is much closer to Lubbock! I am excited to see you and the boys more

Ashley said...

By the way, I always mean to make fun of you for having "Ashley C" for my link. I know, sometimes I still think of you as ""Mandy R"