Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We're in Lubbock!

We're here for the week... a week of "vacation." The boys rode home with my parents on Monday, and Carter and I followed on Tuesday after doing a TON of work around the house. It is amazing how much you can get done without twins... I had forgotten. :)

We enjoyed watching Katie Couric's last day on the Today Show this morning... she has been a "friend" to us for a long time... especially during the time I was a stay at home mom. Today is our first official day of summer with all four of us together. We are so excited at all that lies ahead for us in the next few weeks and months as we start our new lives in Seagraves!

Hope to see many of you on this trip...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Welcome to Lubbock!

I would love to get together while you are here. Maybe we can go walking with our strollers!