Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday

Today is my 31st birthday. I spent today at the Science Spectrum (which Palmer calls the Spience Shrekdom) and Taco Bueno. What better day could you ask for???? It was great to spend the day with my guys. I am LOVING staying home with them on Tuesdays and Thursdays! It is the best of both worlds... working and staying home.


Tomorrow morning I'm having another Laparoscopy. It is seriously a minor surgery. (Although some part of me thinks that "minor surgery" is an oxymoron.) I had one about five years ago. Dr. Jabara (still my favorite doc in the WORLD!) is going to look for endometriosis, which they found the last time. I think this is our last chance to have an actual "diagnosis" for our infertility issues. So far, everything has been labeled "unexplained". After my last lap was done, we got pregnant on our own... but miscarried very early. Dr. J hopes this will help us have success on our own without having to resort to IVF again. (A much cheaper, less painful and more fun way to make babies... hee hee!) We'll see how it goes.


As for P&H... man oh man are they fun right now! They love everything Halloween... especially any chance they can get to eat candy. Here is Palmer bragging to me that he put his underwear on "All by myself, Mommy!" Notice they are on backwards.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! you are a precious friend. I am anxious for your surgery on tuesday and pray that it goes well and that God answers your prayer for another child.....i know that prayer so well and i hurt for you.

Britta said...

HOW did I miss that it was your birthday???!!! I've gotta come big now, huh? You are in my prayers for your lap.