The surgery went very well. I'm in a lot more pain than I had hoped, but Carter is staying home today to take care of the boys so I can rest. Have I mentioned how much I love that man?
Dr. Jabara reported that I have "significant" endometriosis. He said there were 5 bad spots, and he removed 4 of them. The fifth one was on my colon, and he didn't think it was worth the risk of a bowel perforation... so he left that one alone.
I go see him a week from today for post-op. Until then, I can't lift anything over 10 pounds (which means the twins do a lot more walking and climbing into their own carseats!) . I can drive again starting probably tomorrow... depending on when I stop taking the pain medicine with codine. (God bless the person who invented that miracle stuff!)
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers... we are so blessed by all of our friends and family!
2 comments:
love you!
man, i hate that stupid endometriosis! i feel your pain. i hope your follow up appointment goes smoothly.
Post a Comment